The past decades have witnessed growth of the service sector. WAVERLY PARTNERS' consultants have been engaged by a variety of client organizations with both B2B and B2C business models. Our clients include businesses in consulting, personal services, business services, lodging, entertainment and amusements.
Representative assignments include:
- Chief Financial Officer for a faith-based retirement services corporation that operates two continuing care retirement communities and independent senior housing properties.
- Chief Financial Officer for a leader in professional parking management with offices in all major metropolitan areas in the United States and more than 2,500 parking facilities.
- Chief Operating Officer for a privately owned museum, located in Washington D.C., dedicated to the history of espionage.
- Executive Director for a Great Lakes science and nature museum.
- Vice President of Chemicals Practice for a national management consulting company.
- Partner of Energy and Utilities Practice for a Big Five public accounting and consulting firm.