We understand that private equity (PE) portfolio companies are revenue driven and focus on achieving financial results frequently under challenging circumstances. WAVERLY PARTNERS has used this understanding of expectations to develop a broad portfolio of recruiting experience for critical operating roles such as finance, operations and sales. We look for executives who:
- Leverage their skills and experience quickly with a strong bias for results
- Have experience with PE cultures where there's a strong financial driver of results
- Achieve challenging metrics and have exceptional levels of self motivation
- Exercise good business judgment
- Execute and historically deliver on their commitments
- Effectively lead a function as well as be a strong influencer across their peer group
- Relish turnaround in challenging situations
Representative assignments include:
- Chief Financial Officer for a $250 million manufacturer of custom automotive accessories and premium wheels.
- Vice President of Sales of a $30 million company that provides logistics, billing and consulting services for Fortune 500 customers.
- Director of Human Resources for a $150 million manufacturing firm producing electronic parts and assemblies for the computer, aerospace and defense industries.
- Vice President of Operations for a $150 million manufacturer of electronic parts and assemblies for the computer, aerospace and defense industries.
- Vice President of Sales for a $60 million organization that provides precision temperature measurement solutions to the petrochemical industry.