WAVERLY PARTNERS recognizes the challenges faced by nonprofit organizations and their professional and volunteer leaders. As a result, we value our close working relationships with nonprofit board members in the critical task of identifying and selecting executive leaders who are capable of moving organizations forward to greater levels of service and mission.
Clients of our Nonprofit practice include:
- Health and human service agencies (both private and government sector)
- Museums and cultural arts institutions
- Zoos and aquariums
- Faith-based organizations
- Educational institutions
We are most often selected to conduct Chief Executive Officer/Executive Director searches. In addition, we have led successful assignments for key fundraising executives.
Representative assignments include:
- President and Chief Executive Officer for a $143 million community foundation.
- Executive Director for a Midwestern zoo with a $20 million budget and more than 750 animal species.
- President and Chief Executive Officer for a $10 million, 250-employee human services agency.
- Executive Director for a $52 million, 400-employee public agency for abused and neglected children.
- President and General Manager for a public television station owned by three public universities.
- President and Executive Director for a historic home and 75-acre botanical garden.