WAVERLY PARTNERS has an established Industrial Markets practice. A number of our firm's Managing Directors have professional experience in industrial markets prior to working as search consultants. We have served the world's largest industrial corporations along with small- and mid-sized family businesses and private equity-owned companies.
The firm's Industrial Markets practice includes successful recruitment of recognized business leaders for C-level roles along with executives in:
- Manufacturing Operations
- Human Resources
- Information Technology
- Product Development
- Sales and Marketing
- Supply Chain and Distribution
WAVERLY PARTNERS' clients in our Industrial Markets practice include companies in:
- Aerospace and defense
- Automotive/transportation (vehicles, OEM and aftermarket)
- Chemicals, plastics and process
- Components and equipment
- Food ingredients
- Industrial electronics
- Industrial services
- Packaging and printing
Representative assignments include:
- Vice President and General Manager for a $300 million division of a $2.5 billion global electronic instrument manufacturer.
- Director of Supply Chain Management for an international HVAC company with locations in 170 countries.
- Vice President of Manufacturing for a $100 million privately held consumer products manufacturer.
- Group Quality Leader for a $3 billion group within a Fortune 100 manufacturing company.
- Director of Technology Development for a $1 billion diversified manufacturing company.