WAVERLY PARTNERS has a successful track record of serving multifaceted healthcare organizations on national and regional executive search assignments. Our healthcare clients include multihospital systems, tertiary care teaching hospitals, community hospitals, academic medical centers, physician group practices, long-term care organizations, managed care companies and healthcare-focused nonprofits.
We are most often called upon to identify and recruit accomplished leaders for positions such as Chief Executive Officer, Chief Operating Officer, Vice President, Director and other senior administrative-level positions along with physician executives for key clinical leadership roles.
Representative assignments include:
- President and Chief Executive Officer for a 290-bed hospital and member of a 10-hospital regional system.
- Vice President of Patient Care Services and Chief Nursing Officer overseeing 478-bed teaching hospital.
- Medical Director for a Level III Neonatal Intensive Care Unit.
- Vice President of Finance who is responsible for 285-bed county-owned community hospital.
- Senior Vice President of Risk Management and Insurance for a six-hospital regional health system.