The global growth of financial services requires the need to identify true experts in the field. Constant changes in technology, services and regulation require focused expertise and the ability to anticipate future advances. Our Financial Services practice serves firms in:
- Investment and commercial banking
- Credit card, finance and securities
- Investment counseling
- Mutual fund management
- Pension funds and insurance
- Real estate
- Private equity/venture capital
Representative assignments include:
- Vice President of Institutional Equity Sales for the Capital Markets division of one of the nation's largest bank holding companies, serving the Southeast and national markets.
- Chief Operating Officer for a $570 million asset federal savings bank.
- Commercial Mortgage Broker for a $100 billion financial services corporation with offices in 16 states.
- Senior Vice President of Commercial Lending for the flagship subsidiary of a $170 billion financial services holding company.
- Regional President for a Southeastern state of one of the nation's largest financial services companies.